Digital Marketing, Social Media, and PR Manager
About the Company
Cho Ventures, LLP and affiliates comprise a diversified international real estate services and investment organization with businesses spanning real estate acquisitions and development, private equity fund management, commercial property brokerage, property management, hospitality, structured lending, opportunity zone businesses, advisory and management of various control and minority investments across real estate and venture capital. Some of the portfolio and companies include: Future of Cities, Metro1 Commercial and ChoZen Retreat. We strive to be leaders in driving the quadruple bottom line: people, planet, purpose and profit across all of our endeavors.
The Future of Cities Platform™ platform aims to enhance the quality of living of 1 billion people by accelerating the co-creation of regenerative cities of the future. Part-venture fund, part-urban real estate investment vehicle, part-think tank and advisory, the Future of Cities propagates new standards for conscious and responsible urban development worldwide.
Future of Cities is looking for a Digital Marketing/Social Media & PR Manager who is highly organized, creative and self-directed. This person will be responsible for driving and managing all Digital, Social Media and Public Relations activity for all portfolio companies across all relevant platforms including Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and other emerging media by scheduling content, writing copy, and translating performance results into actionable insights. You will be tasked with creating and ideating content proposals and campaigns that support, explain and maintain the brands’ voice, DNA and image. You will be responsible for creating and deploying all performance marketing and customer acquisition initiatives including email marketing, search marketing and website development management. You will also manage influencer partnerships and build out social and digital campaigns.
Digital/Social Marketing Responsibilities
- The Manager will work with our team to plan, create, and execute content for our various social platforms, websites, and digital network
- The Manager will work with management to set monthly, quarterly, and annual goals then report progress towards goals regularly
- Create content library of photos and videos
- Manage incoming interest and queries through social media platforms
- Track and report on engagement and growth metrics as well as recommend strategies for continuous growth
- Manage and update web content regularly
- Own and operate all avenues of paid and organic search campaigns including social and email
- Create short- and long-form copy, headlines, blogs etc
- Identify and participate in relevant online communities, online forums, industry groups, etc to insert FOC in these relevant conversations
- Stay up-to-date on current social media trends
- Attend and document events for social media coverage, live and pre-recorded
- Identify influencers and execute end-to-end operations of influencer marketing campaigns and collaborations
- Work with Creative Director on email marketing campaigns
- Outreach & Coordination with partners for live web events
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop best-in class website experience that optimizes path to conversion
- Implement SEO best practices
- Manager will also be responsible for co-creating and overseeing production of a podcast
Public Relations Responsibilities
- Manager will have to have knowledge in dealing with emergencies affecting the organization. This role will help establish policies for dealing with emergencies, such as who gets to communicate with the media, and how management shares information with employees.
- The manager will be responsible for relationship management and establish strategies for building and maintaining relationships with important segments of the public such as customers and reporters.
- The manager will establish a sense of image management and present the company as socially responsible, compassionate and involved in the community.
- The Manager will manage budget and resources for the organization’s PR and figures out how to make the best use of it.
- Write timely press releases and media kits, and direct social media team for proactive and regular communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills; for captions, copy, website and email marketing
- Has extensive social media and digital marketing experience
- Able to create and execute on marketing business plans
- Is able to connect with people quickly and build trust organically
- Must have a deep understanding on what drives attention and engagement on social media
- Thrives in a busy environment and is able to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time
- 3 – 5 year of digital marketing and social media experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent experience
- Innovative thinking, willingness to identify and try new social and marketing concepts
- Ability to work independently
- Team player who also demonstrates leadership skills in a matrix managed organization with multiple stakeholders
- Intermediate skills in graphic design edit content to make it presentable for social media
- Knowledge in smart cities, green building, urban planning, futurism, real estate and an eye on the pulse of cities is a plus
- Intermediate Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Google Suite
- Office 365
- Facebook AD campaign manager
- Google Ads
- Intermediate Photography/Videographer skills
- Intermediate Video editing skills a plus (not required)
This is a tremendous growth opportunity for the right individual. Applicants from all locations in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
Location: Miami, FL – This is not a remote position
To apply: Please send a resume to email@example.com