Development & Acquisitions Associate
- Oversee project level development teams
- Oversee project costing and real time monitoring of projects
- Oversee vertical development process
- Drive project financial modeling / underwriting process of new deals
- Oversee monitoring of and authorship of relevant development RFP responses
- Author internal investor committee memos and investor reports
- Drive market research efforts, database construction
- Deal sourcing
- Investment Presentation material construction
- Investor Interfacing
The ideal candidate will have considerable real estate transactional experience, a background in planning/design, extensive project costing experience, detailed financial modeling experience and a passion for impact-oriented investing.
- Undergraduate GPA of >3.4
- Fluency underwriting real estate acquisitions, developments and investor waterfalls using both Argus and by build proprietary pro-formas using excel
- Experience authoring responses to large-scale development RFP’s
- Demonstrable deal execution experience
- Depth of understanding of property design / construction
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Evidence passion for neighborhood revitalization, triple-bottom line investing
Please attach a non-confidential sample of development financial modeling to email. Resumes will only be reviewed if accompanied by this relevant sample.
This is a tremendous growth opportunity for the right individual. Applicants from all locations in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are looking forward to reviewing your candidacy.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Location: Miami, FL