Interns will be working closely with our team to conduct research, capture data, assist with upcoming projects and with current campaigns. We are growing quickly and are seeking the best of the best interns to help us achieve our objectives in various departments.
- Business Analyst
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree
- Desired Majors: Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Public Relations, Real Estate Development, Architecture
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills are preferred
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and maintain attention to detail with competing priorities.
- Effective project management and time management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate resourcefulness, good judgement, and willingness to communicate and ask questions when needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and care deeply about providing our interns with a rich professional experience. You’ll develop skills and build connections that will support you in your future career and look forward to reviewing your resume!
This is a tremendous growth opportunity for the right individual. Applicants from all locations in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are looking forward to reviewing your candidacy.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Location: Miami, FL